We are ready with our first ever re.view interview! This is the first episode from this series, where we would feature some amazing human beings with a lot of experience in the bar world.
Our first guest is Robert Marshall, brand ambassador for Remy Martin here in Romania who is involved in a lot of activities. For instance, singing, acting, doing voiceovers and he was also the main character in a wine documentary.
He is very passionate about wines and spirits, a passion that led him to travel to Romania and “over welcome” his stay for almost 14 years now. 😊
He is a truly interesting guy and I would highly recommend to watch the whole episode which it's almost an hour and forty minutes long.
During this time, we’ve talked about:
* his background in arts
* his role within the Remy Cointreau group
* his projects and brand activities during these years
* Metaxa and some of the secrets behind this Greek spirit
* Cointreau and the Margarita cocktail
* The Remy Martin cognac family & heritage
* general things about bartending
* the moment when he was mistaken with Prince Charles’s son by a Romanian lady
You can see/listen to the podcast here:
If you enjoyed this interview, you can do us a favor by sharing this with your friends so that we can spread our passion further into the abyss. 😊
Thanks a bunch,
Mihai Fetcu a.k.a Education Mike 🙂